Thursday, November 1, 2012

I have learned a very important lesson today: There are a lot of things in this world waiting for us to be explored. Whenever we find some spare time in our daily schedule, instead of passing the time uselessly by watching movies and doing other aimless stuff, if we read and learn new things then we get more pleasure and satisfaction. Till today I was under the wrong impression that one should have interest to read something during free time but I realized that the best thing to do is to start reading even if you don't have the motivation to do so, because once you start reading something new you tend to develop interest in it and in the process you learn a lot. Reading is the best way to know new things and to upgrade ourselves continuously. Knowledge is power indeed and reading is the method of acquiring it. I want to make a habit of 'reading during spare time'. I write this article as a souvenir to my commitment.

language is the best thing our ancestors gave us.......
reading is the best thing we can give to ourselves.............
writing is the best thing we can give to our posterity................  

No comments:

Post a Comment