Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The urge to write has always been there. But till today I have kept most of  my writings to myself barring a few articles that got published in my college magazine and some essay writing competitions I participated in. From now on I am going to continue with my writing as always but I am not going to keep it just to myself. I will maintain this blog and flood it with all my opinions. I will express my honest views and feelings on almost all aspects which I will come across. I hope I feel proud of this blog when I look back at it sometime in the future. 
             Many sweet memories on the way............
                                                                        with unbridled enthusiasm and intense passion I start.......

No comments:

Post a Comment