Friday, November 9, 2012

I have come across the complete story of Malala Yousafzai today. (I have read numerous articles about her and have watched her video-interviews today). To just say that it was inspiring would amount to belittling the impact she had on my mind. She kind of altered my perception of Pakistan completely. I started to develop a  soft corner for Pakistanis - especially for the plight of the girls there - thanks to Malala. Her passion for education, her love and concern for her fellow girl students, her audacity amid adversity, her patriotism towards her motherland, her vision to become a politician, her confidence and faith in herself, her profound understanding of the religion and her innocent-looking cute face make her truly unique. The conviction with which she spoke in those interviews amazed me. The Talibans, who shot her in the head, they can't even be compared to animals, they are Satan's army not Allah's. They are not in the least eligible to even utter the name of Allah.  Allah will never forgive them. The fact that they are doing all this in the name of Allah makes this holocaust even more sinful. Violence inflicted on the innocent and the righteous can never be justified. I pray to the Almighty-my Allah to bless Malala with quick recovery and protect her from all sorts of evil. I heart-fully pray to Allah that she returns to Pakistan as quickly as possible and continue to imbue the minds of girl students there with hope - a hope that one day under the leadership of this wonderful, thoughtful and zestful girl all the Pakistani-girls can go to school, unleash their potential and achieve their dreams.......... insha Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment