Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm back to this after a long time. I don't want to explain my inability to continue writing stuff in here as frequently as I would have liked. But, as they say, better late than never and better now than ever. Well, at the outset I want to brief my present condition. I have completed my Engineering Graduation from BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. I am currently working as an Associate Software Developer at Sabre Holdings, Bangalore. I am staying with four of my friends in a 2 BHK at Kundanahalli Gate, Bangalore.

Life has been extraordinary in parts till now. All happiness has been brief periods of joy and bliss. This stage of the journey is going to be pretty crucial and life deciding. I have always believed that destiny is something that is to be realized deliberately not something that is to be waited for. I have already decided my destiny and it is up to Him to help me in this endeavor. I am aware that I may have to handle some situations along this journey. The only sad aspect is that I am still unable to thoroughly enjoy the situations I encounter everyday. I want to stay calm and cool while it happens, but sometimes I get carried away by emotions. I definitely want to change that.

What else .... People are awesome. They make a great time pass. They respire, transpire, inspire, perspire, irk, go beserk, make a mark, eat a shark, bake a cake, drink a shake, read, write, calculate, find a mate, pamper, lose temper, change diaper, prosper, laugh, cry, try, care, share, bear, marry, feel sorry, grow, stagnate, procastinate, hesitate, create, recreate, retreat, establish, relinquish, gain, inflict pain, bemoan, trust, deceive, receive, give, take, look, see, observe, hear, listen, taste, relish, speak, shout, talk, touch, feel, love, die, experience......Yeah! ..... Experience .... it is ! .... That is why they are here.

Come, fall in love with Life once and I bet you won't have time to complain...........

lovingly yours,
forever always,
ghouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment